Good afternoon Members
Thank you to those members who responded to my email on 10th September seeking comments or suggestions about the proposed TWRA Submission to Council about the Twin Waters West Development application. This submission has now been finalised and a copy is attached for your interest. Please click here to see it.
More importantly, we need every member to make their own submission. Council does count the submissions – for and against. The TWRA submission counts as only one submission. So we need you to also tell Council what you think about Stockland’s Development Application. Do you support it, or oppose it? Is it equal to or better than Twin Waters? Are there aspects that you would like Council to examine more closely? What do you like? What don’t you like? This is your chance to let Council know. We want our members to have their say on this. As you know, TWRA has played a significant part in shaping what is now proposed for TWW, but now we need you to let Council know what you think.
As previously mentioned, Submissions need to be “properly made”. The easiest way is to make your submission online, using the Council’s website form. Please see below for a simplified summary how to do this. It is very straightforward. The latest date to make a Submission is this Friday, 29th September.
- Application Details
- Application number – MCU23/0113
- Application address – Pacific Paradise – incl. De Vere Rd, David Low Way, Settlers Park & more
- Nature of proposed development – development involving residential, business, community and sport & recreation uses.
- Your Personal Details
- Date of submission
- Full names, email, contact phone, postal address (signature if written but not required if made online)
- Details of Submission
- State what aspects of the proposed development you support or oppose, and the reasons (facts and circumstances) for your decision.